Budding Guitarist Seeks Tres Pequeñas Piezas

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
JRomeo

Budding Guitarist Seeks Tres Pequeñas Piezas

Post by JRomeo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi:

I'm looking for the sheet music to Joaquin Rodrigo's (or other arrangement) Ya Se Van Los Pastores, the first of the Tres Pequeñas Piezas. Does anyone know where I might find such a piece/ Thanks very much.

Aryeh

Re: Budding Guitarist Seeks Tres Pequeñas Piezas

Post by Aryeh » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 am

JRomeo wrote:Hi:

I'm looking for the sheet music to Joaquin Rodrigo's (or other arrangement) Ya Se Van Los Pastores, the first of the Tres Pequeñas Piezas. Does anyone know where I might find such a piece/ Thanks very much.
You can purchase it from spanishguitar dot com Here's the info -

Tres pequenas piezas

RODRIGO, Joaquin

Product Information

Author: RODRIGO, Joaquin
Editor: SAINZ DE LA MAZA, Regino
Type: Book Only
Language: Spanish
Instrumentation: Solo Guitar
Skill Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Pages: 12
Availability: Usually In Stock
Stock Reference: EJR127

Joaquin RODRIGO
Tres pequenas piezas (1963)

1. Ya se van los pastores
2. Por caminos de Santiago
3. Pequena sevillana

John Kemp

Re: Budding Guitarist Seeks Tres Pequeñas Piezas

Post by John Kemp » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

Schott publish a collection or 19 pieces for $24.95 which is very good value for money and well worth getting, even if for most of us it'll be a matter of simply following the score while listening to a CD, or like me, you have a few ancient dog-eared sheets already.
There's a fairly obvious misprint in Bar 36 of LOS PASTORES - in the compilation printing, it's that last chord on p12. The sharp sign should be in front of the A not the G.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”