Jorge Morel - " -My Samba" - and " -Crazy Cat" -

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
bcartoon

Jorge Morel - " -My Samba" - and " -Crazy Cat" -

Post by bcartoon » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Does anyone know of sheet music availability for these works? They are also off Morel's Encore CD and I am not sure if they are published

bcartoon

Re: Jorge Morel - " -My Samba" - and " -Crazy Cat" -

Post by bcartoon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Really, I'm looking for sheet music by Jorge Morel that's not in the "Magnificent Guitar of Jorge Morel Set" - looking for sheet music for pieces from his Encore CD and the 1960's-1980's recordings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - these are excellent pieces.

yludevig

Post by yludevig » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 am

You could probably ask him to send you a copy. Don't know where he lives now, but about 15 years ago he lived in Queens (same building as Barbosa-Lima). I met him by chance in elevator, started talking to him and he send me one couple of his pieces that were not published. He is a very nice guy ...

bcartoon

Post by bcartoon » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:29 am

Good idea! Thanks

Chantysboy7

Post by Chantysboy7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Any chance you were able to get the music for Crazy Cat? I'd really like to learn that piece.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”