Looking for score of Pica Pica (Vals)

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
QuangVu

Looking for score of Pica Pica (Vals)

Postby QuangVu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi all,
I am looking for a version of Pica Pica for classical guitar. Anyone knows where to find or sell it? Really appreciate your help.

Scot Tremblay
Luthier

Re: Looking for score of Pica Pica (Vals)

Postby Scot Tremblay » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:14 am

Hi QuangVu. Since no-one seems to be answering. I have a copy that I can send you but it is in number tab. I don't know your level but it's quite accessible...same version heard on most Youtube videos. If you're interested PM me.

I did some checking and there doesn't seem to be a copyright on this version (nobody seems to know who made it) so I think we're safe.
Scot Tremblay Guitars

"One picture is worth a thousand words. So, for me, one good note put where it should be put, will say what it will take some people many notes to say. ~B.B. King, 1986

tnn

Postby tnn » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:41 am

I just googled "pica pica guitar sheet music". The first hit, Paper Moon Music, has free sheet music for this piece and several others. I'm not familiar with the piece, so I watched a YouTube performance to compare to the sheet music, and the performance was very close to the sheet music.

Rob

QuangVu

Postby QuangVu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Thanks Rob. I got it. I must be blind for not seeing that when I did the search. Really appreciate your help.

eadiaz

Postby eadiaz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:28 pm

I find two other versions of Pica Pica, also known as Quiero Ser Tu Sombra or La Partida. It's a beautiful tune.

An intermediate version can be found by searching for "guitarra asturiana blog pica pica". An easy version (along with another intermediate version) can be found by searching "Quiero ser tu sombra Norberto Pedreira". These sites look to me to be properly authorized to share their arrangements.
-------------
Cervantes Concert Rodriguez, '08 (C/EIR)

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”