Schultz, J.A.P. - Hymne en la Majeur

Teachers introduce their students.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, FLV et AVI, Author’s rights
XIV BBCode for embedding a YouTube video in your message

In addition to the regular forum rules, teachers who post videos of their minor-age students must have received the permission of the student's parent(s). In certain countries such as France, Germany and Portugal, there are also "rights to images".
remmus

Schultz, J.A.P. - Hymne en la Majeur

Postby remmus » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 pm

With his mother's permission, here is a recording of one of my students, Colin H. playing, "Hymne in la Majeur" by J. A. P. Schultz. He is a mere 8 years old and a very good guitarist!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"...it is awfully easy to become content with a level below what one is actually capable of." - Carl Peter

norban

Re: Schultz, J.A.P. - Hymne en la Majeur

Postby norban » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Lovely summer, wish I had started at that age. Remember that melody when we children sung it at christmas: "Ihr Kinderlein kommet..." meaning come here all you kiddies. And in Summer: " Es regnet es regnet die Erde wird nass..." meaning Its raining the soil gets wet. :P

Thanks for posting.
norban
A life without music is possible but very poor.

KeMe

Postby KeMe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 am

:bravo:
Colin, you play very well. The next thing you know, you will be right up on the stage performing for an audience.
Thank you I really enjoyed your performance. You must have a wonderful guitar teacher.

Summer,
Congratulations, you must be very proud of Colin. You have done a great job teaching him.
Keep up the great work and let us hear more recordings from your students.

:merci:

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Vesuvio

Postby Vesuvio » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Summer,

Colin is a credit to your teaching,

Best wishes, V :)
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

remmus

Postby remmus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 am

Thank-you Norban, Kay and Vesuvio! Colin practices a lot and I am very proud of him. He will only get better and better! :D
"...it is awfully easy to become content with a level below what one is actually capable of." - Carl Peter

Erik Zurcher

Postby Erik Zurcher » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Well done, Colin! Aren't you proud to have made your first recording? I hope that many more will follow and I look forward to them.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

wazow

Postby wazow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 am

Cool!

Return to “My students' concerts”