Rachel plays Tarrega

Teachers introduce their students.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, FLV et AVI, Author’s rights
XIV BBCode for embedding a YouTube video in your message

In addition to the regular forum rules, teachers who post videos of their minor-age students must have received the permission of the student's parent(s). In certain countries such as France, Germany and Portugal, there are also "rights to images".
Beatriz Martin

Re: Rachel plays Tarrega

Post by Beatriz Martin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi Cary, that's beautiful, doesn't Rachel play too well for two years? where does she learn? music school or you teach her?
My question is how long do you take to play cg, the more I learn the more confuse I am, I have been taking online lessons and practising on my own too, but it is hard to put a single piece together without making a mess, I am not very young either, but I dont want to quit :(

franks59

Post by franks59 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Wow, your daughter is Olivia Wilde? :casque:

Frank

Cary W

Post by Cary W » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello Beatriz. I have been teaching my daughter from the beginning. We go to recitals at the local university for inspiration. I may also take her for a few lessons with Cary Savage. http://www.carysavage.com.

Also, thanks to everyone who commented on this video. :)
2008 Yamaha GC31C Indian/cedar D'Addario EJ46
1987 Yamaha GC-3 Indian/cedar D'Addario EJ45

Beatriz Martin

Post by Beatriz Martin » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Good idea to teach your own daughter, the recitals are a good way to be confident and inspired, Interesting to know about Cary Savage and that he is in Montreal, it looks like a good investment, all the best to her!

Adam S. Vernon

Post by Adam S. Vernon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Excellent! Congrats to you both.

CesarVC

Post by CesarVC » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 am

Bravo!

Quite inspiring. It is amazing she's achieved that level on such a short time. Congratulations to you both.

gilmar

Post by gilmar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 am

She put soul in the interpretation. I agree with Alan that should work a bit more with time, however we must recognize that for her level has done a very good job. This certainly is a small step that shows how far she can get.
Congratulations Rachel.

Gil

May Hegazy

Post by May Hegazy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Wow 2nd year student ,Respect Rachel , nice sound and you feel the music and keep the good work its sound great

Return to “My students' concerts”