La Sandunga (Students in the Musical Course)

Teachers introduce their students.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, FLV et AVI, Author’s rights
XIV BBCode for embedding a YouTube video in your message

In addition to the regular forum rules, teachers who post videos of their minor-age students must have received the permission of the student's parent(s). In certain countries such as France, Germany and Portugal, there are also "rights to images".
Giuseppe Torrisi
Composer

La Sandunga (Students in the Musical Course)

Postby Giuseppe Torrisi » Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 am

A traditional Mexican waltz in my arrangement for guitar ensemble. Performance by my Students of the Middle School " Nino Martoglio", a musical school in Belpasso (Catania, Italy) http://www.chitarrarte.it

Youtube

KeMe

Re: La Sandunga (Students in the Musical Course)

Postby KeMe » Mon May 20, 2013 12:25 am

:bravo: :bravo:
Fantastic performance, Giusepp! You must be very proud of your students. You have done well with them.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

j.garden12guitar

Postby j.garden12guitar » Mon May 20, 2013 12:45 am

Wow - this is fantastic! You did an amazing job, not only with the arrangement of course but teaching these students and having them perform it so well.

I'm just curious is your course a mandatory (required) course or is it an elective/optional? there are other threads in the forum debating whether you should force your child to learn guitar or an instrument and I'm just wondering if these students were required to take your musical course or if they chose to. Regardless of how they ended up in your course, they did a wonderful job learning this piece and performing it, and you did an amazing job teaching them and leading them. Well done.

Giuseppe Torrisi
Composer

Postby Giuseppe Torrisi » Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 am

KeMe wrote::bravo: :bravo:
Fantastic performance, Giusepp! You must be very proud of your students. You have done well with them.

Kay :sorride:

Yes, I am very proud! Thank you so much dear Kay! :D :merci:
Giuseppe

Giuseppe Torrisi
Composer

Postby Giuseppe Torrisi » Mon May 20, 2013 6:25 am

j.garden12guitar wrote:Wow - this is fantastic! You did an amazing job, not only with the arrangement of course but teaching these students and having them perform it so well.

I'm just curious is your course a mandatory (required) course or is it an elective/optional? there are other threads in the forum debating whether you should force your child to learn guitar or an instrument and I'm just wondering if these students were required to take your musical course or if they chose to. Regardless of how they ended up in your course, they did a wonderful job learning this piece and performing it, and you did an amazing job teaching them and leading them. Well done.

Thanks a lot! This course is optional, the boys have an age between 11 and 13 years and for three years studying guitar starting from zero.
:merci:

j.garden12guitar

Postby j.garden12guitar » Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 am

Well I am impressed. Well done.

Giuseppe Torrisi
Composer

Postby Giuseppe Torrisi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 am

j.garden12guitar wrote:Well I am impressed. Well done.

Thanks a lot! :merci:

Return to “My students' concerts”