Abel Armrest in Germany

Ergonomics and Posture for Classical Guitarists, Aches and Pains, Injuries, etc...
rojarosguitar

Re: Abel Armrest in Germany

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 am

Why don't you order one from Germany?
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

markodarko

Post by markodarko » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:05 am

I contacted the company and Andreas replied very promptly with a shop in the UK which stocks them - Stafford Guitars. I shall place my order today. Yey! :-D

EDIT: order placed. Looking forward to better circulation in my arm when doing long practices! Currently, anything over 2 hrs becomes uncomfortable unless I angle the guitar and so I have to take little breaks (which is not a bad thing in itself, but being forced to take them because of circulation is different) every 20 minutes or so. I'm hoping this will help that.
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

Patona

Post by Patona » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:55 am

I`ve had the Abel armrest for a few month. I can play with a very comfortable position. It `s a very close connection without suction cups. I`ve no more problems with edge or angle of the guitar with my forearm. This armrest is the best I ever tried. The other lie in the closet.
Boguslav Teryks Doubletop. spruce-cedar
Hanika 1A/PF, spruce
Ramirez 1a, 1972, cedar

Return to “Ergonomics and Posture for Classical Guitarists”