Huerta, Francisco Trinidad - Méthode de guitare [FAC]

Here we publish the facsimile editions of older works.
Forum rules
Here we publish the facsimile editions of older works.
Théodore Bing

Huerta, Francisco Trinidad - Méthode de guitare [FAC]

Postby Théodore Bing » Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 am

Hello English forum!

I've just posted it on the French forum, so I thought maybe someone here will be interested in? (I'm not used to post here, maybe because my French is better than my english...)

So it's a manuscript (!) method from Francisco Trinidad Huerta dedicated to Madame la Comtesse Luboff Koucheleff Besborodko found on the Biblioteca Digital Hispánica. It was several images on jpg format, so I decided to create a pdf. It contains biographical informations (in french), a dedication (french and spanish), and a prologue (spanish). And at least a little method with several works. The real name given by Huerta is: Méthode de guitare et divertissements favoris dédiés à Madame la Comtesse Luboff Koucheleff Besborodko.
Also, there are two works from Huerta on a printed edition at the end: Souvenirs de Paris, and, Lola Montes. In fact, works from Huerta are very rare, so I think this is a really precious thing that we have here.

(link to biblioteca digital hispanica: http://bdh.bne.es/bnesearch/detalle/1907157 )

Hope you'll like it!

Bye

Théodore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GeoffB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrupted file replaced

Catire

Re: Huerta, Francisco Trinidad - Méthode de guitare [FAC]

Postby Catire » Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Many thanks. Not too much on Huerta out there.
"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." - Oscar Wilde

williamgroome

Postby williamgroome » Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

Merci Theodore. I've almost used up my French. :) Your English is very good. I've heard of Huerta but never seen his music. I printed out a few pages of the lovely little studies early on. This is a great find and thank you again for posting it here.

William

Théodore Bing

Postby Théodore Bing » Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

Hello,

You're welcome! I'm happy to make someone's pleasure, and to know it just before to go to work for a long day! I'd prefer to work on my guitar, but...

Kind regards from France.

Return to “Our facsimiles”