- Type: Stephen Eden Concert Classcical
- Year of construction: 2016 number 129
- Scale length (mm): 65cm
- Top: Cedar
- Back / Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony / Indian Rosewood
- Sound: Warm and deep sustaining basses with sweet singing trebles. Good on power, response and projection. Great separation, balance and tonal variety.
- Condition: Brand New
- Viewing / trial possible- Location (nearest city): Bexhill on Sea. A weeks trial period is available, please enquire for terms and conditions.
Here is an opportunity to buy something quite unique from myself as it is so far a one off. It was originally an order where the buyer requested something a little bit different working around a certain colour scheme. Unfortunately the buyer ran into financial difficulties, so on this rather rare occasion I have a guitar for sale. The bracing is inspired by Daniel Friederich but not a direct copy as is the rosette. The tuners are made in Italy by M&M tuning machines. I have found them to be so excellent I am now using them as my main supplier. It also comes with a Hiscox case.
Thanks for looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.