Figured Guatemalan Rosewood Set w/extras $170 shipped - SOLD

Chris Sobel
Luthier

Figured Guatemalan Rosewood Set w/extras $170 shipped - SOLD

Post by Chris Sobel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 am

Hello,

This is a really nice set of figured Guatemalan rosewood out of a lot that I just cut up today. It has a fine fiddleback over the whole back that will really pop under finish. The set will need to be tabbed on the edge to get 7.5" of width and I've included extra material to do that, or you can take the tabs from the upper portion of the set. The set is 20.5" long and will fit a hauser template length wise with 1/2" to spare on either end. Approx. 3.5-4mm thick.

The sound and feel of this rosewood is somewhere between Indian and Honduran. A little more pizzaz than Indian and about the weight of Honduran.

ALSO INCLUDED: a piece for headstock veneer and a matching bridge blank, as well as a fingerboard out of the same material. Sides will be cut out of the board in the bottom pic, just let me know how wide you need them.

Shipping is included in the price, anywhere in the US. Sorry, no international sales as this was recently put on CITES schedule and it would take about 2-3 months plus $$$ to get permits. $170.

Merry Christmas,

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CE Sobel Guitars

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”