Type / Luthier: Steve Toscano (me)
- Year of construction: 2015 /2016 (completed early 2016)
- Scale length (mm): 650mm
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional fan
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Bloodwood
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Binding: Brazilian Bloodwood
- Sound: Hear for yourself - https://youtu.be/bjMGdJzTw6A
- Condition: Like new. Has sat in a gallery for the last ~6months. No nail marks. Less then 10 hours of 'play time'.
- Finish: Satin nitro
- Tuners: Rubner
- Action: Currently is 3.5mm / 3mm. I can lower it (or go higher) at the buyers request.
- Price: $2500 AUD (at the time of posting this is around ~$1800 USD , or ~$1750 euro ).
- Viewing: Yes, Local. I also travel to Sydney often so can meet potential buyers there.
- Location: Newcastle, Australia
- Trial: Possible - open to discussion.
Price doesn't include a case or shipping. Add approx $300 aud for a hiscox case.
Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me in this thread or via private message.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.