This is a very special guitar from the German luthier C.C. Voigt: Torres model of 2007.
Voigt has examined his Torres models scientifically and could prove that his models show very similar sound specifics compared to the originals. You can read this on his website:
http://www.voigt-luthiers.de/eng/tradit ... itars.html
Consequently to the old Spanish style the guitar is extraordinarily light: only 1170 gr.
The sound is outstanding, a wonderful old-world sound !
No cracks, no repairs, no re-polishing.
Price: 3.900 €
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic): classical, C.C. Voigt Torres model
- Year of construction: 2007
- Scale length (mm): 65 cm
- Top: European bearclaw spruce
- Back / Sides: Maple
- Tuners: Alessi with white rollers and ebony knobs
- Fingerboard / (bridge): 52 mm
- Sound: old-world Spanish sound
- Condition: very good
- Price: 3.900 €
- Viewing / trial possible: yes
- Location (nearest city): Ulm/Germany