Condition: There is a dent/crack on top of the case, however works well.
Established in 1985, Hiscox Cases Ltd. is the brainchild of Brynn Hiscox, a professional guitar maker. Being acutely aware of the lack of quality cases on the market, he used his engineering background to design a case that stood up to his exacting requirements. Brynn's customers demanded cases that had higher protection but with less weight. And so the Hiscox family of instrument cases was born.
• Original Lifelite construction
• 2.0 mm outer shell thickness* for incredible impact/puncture resistance
• Extra catch fitted on guitar range (not applicable on Pro II saxophone cases)
• Steel “D” rings fitted for strap fixing
• Soft foam cushion padding fitted at key areas around the instrument for extra shock protection (not applicable to Pro II electric guitar, bass, and electro-acoustic guitar cases)
Color: Ivory shell, Blue interior
Fits: Large classic size guitars, suitable for classical guitars up to 380mm (14.96”)
Lower bout dimensions: 15”
Upper bout dimensions: 11”
Body length: 19 ½”
Body depth: 4 ½”
Empty Weight: 8.8lbs
New cost: $300+
Selling: $200 + shipping
Local pickup available
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2015 Darren Hippner Torres Cedar #813
2002 Brian Dunn Double Top Cedar #12
2007 Joseph Redman Engleman Spruce, Zebrawood
2008 Loriente Marieta, Spruce
1993 Esteve 1GR9C Cedar
Yamaha CG101, Spruce, Nato