- Type / luthier: classical/flamenco P.Lerche
- Year of construction: 2016
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: spruce
- Back / Sides: flamed maple/tulip
- Fingerboard / (bridge): ebony
- Sound: open & very clear, fast responding, crispy, good volume
- Condition: very good, tiny blemishes from playing in
- Price: 500€
- Viewing / trial possible: yes
- Location (nearest city): Leipzig 04129
- Finish: oil
This is my second handmade guitar which was one of my best until now. It has a thin top, a torres fan bracing and the FE19 "la suprema" body shape.
As this was my second guitar you should not expect a master build. The sides & back are german flamed maple with a three piece back. The middle section of the back is tulip tree wood, all massive. The sound is somehow not as warm as the CG's I built but very crispy and flamenco like. Neck is made of mahogany and the binding is walnut. It is built with love and experience from lute building, the price is low. I have no time to play more than two guitars and don't want it to "die" in my vitrine. Since the fifth guitar I have changed my label to my real name because "Hibari" was just an alias.