- Classical guitar by John H. Dick
- Year of construction: 2016
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Cedar/nomex/cedar double top
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard/bridge: Ebony/wenge
- Tuners: Alessi H-8
- Sound: Full, clear, extraordinary sustain, very even top string
- Condition: Excellent, few nail marks
- Price: $6000
- Viewing/trial possible: Local only
- Location (nearest city): Washington DC area
I only had this guitar for a year, but was lucky enough to have a Toni Mueller drop in my lap. That is the only reason I am selling the John Dick. This instrument compares very favorably to the Mueller, in fact, the similarity between the two guitars is one of the major reasons I decided to sell it. I am expecting a spruce guitar this summer which will make more sense to me for an addition to my collection than keeping two very fine cedar double tops.
John has a year waiting list and asks $7K for a similar instrument. It really does sound like what you hear in the videos, and the guitar was only a month old at that recording session. Since then, its opened up considerably. Its really outstanding. Feel free to ask me for any more details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.