- Type: Masaru Matano Clase 600
- Year of construction: 1978
- Scale length (mm): 655
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Solid cedar
- Back / Sides: Double plate Indian Rosewood
- Action 3.5/3 mm, room to lower
- Condition: Some dings, but no cracks or repairs
- Price: €600 including hard case + shipping. EU only
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Malmö
A piece of Japanese history. This guitar has clear, round and well defined trebles with great dynamics range and more than enough volume on the basses. It's not a "warm" or soft sounding instrument. It demands to be heard. No cracks, repairs or other structural problems. Bone nut/saddle. Easy on the hands. Masaru Matano apprenticed with Ramirez and was the founder of Asturias guitars workshop and its first Master Luthier. Many often compare his guitars to Ramirez 1A, some even say they are better. For some unknown reason he disappeared and stopped making guitars in 1981 and only crafted for 15 years.
The tuners showing are Der-Jung, but the guitar is delivered with it's original high quality and great working Gotoh tuners on.