DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart - Sold

User avatar
petermc61
Posts: 5907
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by petermc61 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 am

I must admit I am tempted by this instrument. If I could just sell one or two of my others I would happily give it a try.

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Not hard times, actually happy times :D

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm

petermc61 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 am
I must admit I am tempted by this instrument. If I could just sell one or two of my others I would happily give it a try.
You have time enough to sell your instruments afterwards, Peter! I have the feeling that the Frignani is sold very soon! There are several signs and I can trust in my feeling out of experience.

User avatar
petermc61
Posts: 5907
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by petermc61 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Ludwig wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm
petermc61 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 am
I must admit I am tempted by this instrument. If I could just sell one or two of my others I would happily give it a try.
You have time enough to sell your instruments afterwards, Peter! I have the feeling that the Frignani is sold very soon! There are several signs and I can trust in my feeling out of experience.
I've done that a few times Ludwig, except the 'selling your instruments afterwards' bit. I seemed to forget that. I think I will hold my discipline this time.

Good luck with the sale!

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:24 pm

That's allright Peter! Discipline is important!
Thanks for the wishes!

Rome714
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:49 pm
Location: Fullerton, CA

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Rome714 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm

I'm interested. Can you PM me?
76' Mattingly CD/IN, 95' David Daily CD/IN, 97' Eric Sahlin SP/BRW(serial #200)
03' Malapanis CD/Cocobolo, 06' Brian Dunn SP/IN, 13' Vowinkel CD/BRW

Tstrembu
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Tstrembu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:33 am

petermc61 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 am
I must admit I am tempted by this instrument. If I could just sell one or two of my others I would happily give it a try.
+1

When one sees a particular guitar for sale and their next thought is to begin researching how much money they can make selling their blood plasma, do they have a serious case of GAS? Purely hypothetically speaking, of course. In fact, this was a question posed by a friend of mine. :lol:

Beautiful guitar, Ludwig. I am very fond the uniformity of the EIRW on the back. Best of luck!

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Rome714 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm
I'm interested. Can you PM me?
You have a PM!
Ludwig

Kintla
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Kintla » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:19 pm

How does this guitar compare to his newer ones? I listened to a couple of sound clips from you tube of newer Frignani guitars, quite impressive to my ear. GLWS!

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Kintla wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:19 pm
How does this guitar compare to his newer ones? I listened to a couple of sound clips from you tube of newer Frignani guitars, quite impressive to my ear. GLWS!
We talked with Lorenzo and he said that this guitar is not very different from the nowadays built instruments.

Kintla
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Kintla » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm

IMO, at this price it is very tempting! Lovely sound from the newer Frignani's that I listened to earlier.

Ludwig
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am
Location: Tübingen/Germany

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Ludwig » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Kintla wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm
IMO, at this price it is very tempting! Lovely sound from the newer Frignani's that I listened to earlier.
You are invited to make the guitar your own! Unfortunately the last interested guy found shipping from D to US too risky, though I assured him that it is not risky at all. But everybody must decide for himself.

Kintla
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by Kintla » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Ludwig: Thank you for your kind thoughts! GLWS, I am sure there is someone who needs this fine guitar more than I.

tothebroccolifields
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by tothebroccolifields » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:23 am

Excellent photos!

User avatar
rinneby
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:52 am
Location: Sweden

Re: DE €.3450 Lorenzo Frignani spruce 2007, Stuttgart

Post by rinneby » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 am

A little bird told me that this guitar is sold :guitare:

/Jon
1965 - Masaru Kono No.5
1970 - Sakazo Nakade 600E
1975 - Atushi Nakamura No.15
1996 - Masaru Kohno Maestro

Feel free to ask me anything about Japanese classical guitars.

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], martinardo and 10 guests