Observations on Acrylic, UV gel and Silk wraps

Nail care, nail problems, and the use of nails in playing the classical guitar.
rturek88

Re: Observations on Acrylic, UV gel and Silk wraps

Post by rturek88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 am

@dtoh, OK, now I'm real anxious to try my gel, lamp and paper forms that arrived today. $54 total from Amazon. Seems enough to last for years.

I don't know if I can do the job to match the pros at the salon, but I figured it's worth the $$ to find out.

I'll post my experience here.

guit-box

Post by guit-box » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am

rturek88 wrote:@dtoh, OK, now I'm real anxious to try my gel, lamp and paper forms that arrived today. $54 total from Amazon. Seems enough to last for years.

I don't know if I can do the job to match the pros at the salon, but I figured it's worth the $$ to find out.

Let us know how it goes. I would consider this if the $54 worth of products and equipment is sufficient. The $520 per year on nails that dtoh is describing is too much $ for my liking. Which brand gel and lamp are you using?
An eyewitness will often only see what he already believes to be true.

dtoh

Post by dtoh » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:11 am

rturek88 wrote:@dtoh, OK, now I'm real anxious to try my gel, lamp and paper forms that arrived today. $54 total from Amazon. Seems enough to last for years.

You might want to try it once at the salon just to see how it's done.

Return to “Use of nails in playing the classical guitar”