Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Audio and video recordings of the works of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Bach, J. S. - BWV xxxx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Bach, J. S. - BWV 0997 Prélude - D09 Video (BWV number padded out with zeroes to 4 digits.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 am

:bravo: I have really enjoyed listening to this Bach piece. I love the sound of the lute! :merci:

Maxim Joan
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Maxim Joan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 pm

spanishguitarmusic wrote::bravo: I have really enjoyed listening to this Bach piece. I love the sound of the lute! :merci:
Thanks Spanish :merci: I really appreciate your concern for my execution of this beautiful Allemanda
Thanks Maxim Joan :bye:

User avatar
Luuttuaja
Posts: 881
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Luuttuaja » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Thanks for the recording. It was beautifully played. :)

User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:09 am

Maxim Joan wrote:
spanishguitarmusic wrote::bravo: I have really enjoyed listening to this Bach piece. I love the sound of the lute! :merci:
Thanks Spanish :merci: I really appreciate your concern for my execution of this beautiful Allemanda
Thanks Maxim Joan :bye:
You're welcome! :) :bye:

Maxim Joan
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Maxim Joan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Luuttuaja wrote:Thanks for the recording. It was beautifully played. :)
Thank Luuttuaja, play this Allemande was a fun, thanks.
Maxim Joan :merci:

Michael Butten
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Michael Butten » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Very nice! The rubato is very natural and fits your phrasing wonderfully. Gives the dynamics a wider scope, much like a harpsichord player makes their dynamics using rubato and articulation. Really enjoyed it!

Maxim Joan
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Maxim Joan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Michael Butten wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm
Very nice! The rubato is very natural and fits your phrasing wonderfully. Gives the dynamics a wider scope, much like a harpsichord player makes their dynamics using rubato and articulation. Really enjoyed it!
Your words make me happy, I try to make music in an original way, maybe out of the usual patterns heard and resentful, may like how not to please but this is part of the game.
But when you share appreciation like yours, my heart fills with joy.
Thank you, Maxim Joan :merci:

User avatar
Big bird
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Tejas North

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Allemande Cello Suite no.1

Post by Big bird » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Wow, that is special. Lovely....
________________________________
Randy ( Big Bird, it's what my grandkids call me)
2015 ESTEVE 7SR - 650/52 Spruce/EIRW
2016 ESTEVE 8 - 650/52 Cedar/EIRW
2017 Yamaha SLG200NW

Return to “Our recordings of J. S. Bach”