Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Audio and video recordings of the works of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Bach, J. S. - BWV xxxx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Bach, J. S. - BWV 0997 Prélude - D09 Video (BWV number padded out with zeroes to 4 digits.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
namlehai
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by namlehai » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am

Here's my recording on Bach Prelude in C BWV 846. I've just recorded it on 2.am in my laboratory in Dublin, hihi. Hope you enjoy it!



Youtube

ashepps
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:06 pm
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by ashepps » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am

namlehai wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am
Here's my recording on Bach Prelude in C BWV 846. I've just recorded it on 2.am in my laboratory in Dublin, hihi. Hope you enjoy it!

Youtube
Pretty, nice job! - Alan
Alan Sheppard
1986 630mm Asturias JM-15 Spruce
1955 650mm Framus SL-32R
2015 650mm Yamaha SLG110N

User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am

Very nice playing of this Bach prelude! I really enjoyed listening to it very much! Thank you for sharing!

namlehai
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by namlehai » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

ashepps wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am
namlehai wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am
Here's my recording on Bach Prelude in C BWV 846. I've just recorded it on 2.am in my laboratory in Dublin, hihi. Hope you enjoy it!

Youtube
Pretty, nice job! - Alan
Thank you very much Alan, Nam !

namlehai
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by namlehai » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

spanishguitarmusic wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am
Very nice playing of this Bach prelude! I really enjoyed listening to it very much! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you very much for your kind of word. Nam !

User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm

namlehai wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm
spanishguitarmusic wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am
Very nice playing of this Bach prelude! I really enjoyed listening to it very much! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you very much for your kind of word. Nam !
You're welcome! :)

Lawler
Posts: 909
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:36 am

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 846 Prélude in C Major

Post by Lawler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:39 pm

I enjoyed that, Nam. The lowered tuning of the guitar added to the gentle and relaxed feel of it.

I'm a teacher so have to say that the guitar was a bit out of tune. A tuner on the headstock is a simple solution.

Return to “Our recordings of J. S. Bach”