Sagreras_Las_Sextas_Lecciones for proof-readers

Here you can help by pointing out any mistakes in notes, fingering, tempo, dynamic markings, composers' dates, spelling, or bar (measure) numbering that you may find in the forum PDFs.
Please indicate the volume, title of the piece, page number and bar number, to make it easier to check.
Juan Bta. Gimeno

Re: Sagreras_Las_Sextas_Lecciones for proof-readers

Post by Juan Bta. Gimeno » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Bernhard, I am ready to proofreading, should yuo distribute lesson??
I can do the translation to french then GeoffB can do it to english.

Bernhard Heimann

Post by Bernhard Heimann » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your offer to keep on working. If you take lessons 1-15, I'll take 16 to 30.
Please don't make any translations now, because eden7c is working on them. As a Canadian he is bilingual, with French as native language, as far as I know.

I'll send you and Prof. Delcamp a plan of work in the next few days to provide clarity for all.

Bernhard

dirkjot

Post by dirkjot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:08 am

I checked out the PDF document to start working on corrections. Results will be posted on this board.

:bye:
Dirk

dirkjot

Post by dirkjot » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Sorry for the delay, but after all, well over 1,000 comments (1,332 to be exact) took some time ...

Most of the copyists did a wonderful job most of the time - errors in terms of wrong notes or wrong accidentals are rarely to be found. Barré indications (confusing half and full barrés, misplaced dotted lines) and generally the alignment of elements (no overlapping etc.) make up the vast majority of the comments.

All the best,
Dirk

Bernhard Heimann

Post by Bernhard Heimann » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Thank you, Dirk for this excellent work.

In fact, there was no need to hurry, since the "Lecciones" are to be published in order 1...6, and we still have to
finish Lecciones book 3, 4 and 5 before this one. The translation of the texts takes more time than expected...

Greetings
Bernhard

Return to “Updates and amendments to scores”