Anon. - Tango

Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson (One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
amitabha

Post by amitabha » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:17 am

I really liked your playing. It was nice and even and seemed to bring out what the original writer intended.

I have just found the score for this!! Was your's only one page?

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:07 am

Hi amitabha, thank you for listening and replying ... My score was 1 and a half pages but it also had TABs below the notes, so without TABs it would have been just one page :)

Dave W

Your MP3's

Post by Dave W » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:00 am

Hello F (iLi) P. I too love this piece & your playing has inspired me to look out my copy of it & make the effort to learn it! Thank's.

While posting may I also say a hearty THANK YOU for the work you have put in placing your interpretation MP3 files on the forum in the graded pieces section. I am currently working my way through the Level 2 section works & note that your work features amongst several other like minded individuals who have similarly recorded their versions of these pieces.

I like you study alone, and this site's facilities I have found help me enormously. Once again a hearty thank you, please keep up the good work.

It's the many other site members encoragement & 'virtual' support that keeps my study focussed when I start to lapse and wander!

freestroke

Re: Anonyme - Tango

Post by freestroke » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 am

Dynamite, F(ili)P! I'm suddenly on a tango bender. :lol:

The "orange" site mentioned above is apparently down. Any idea where I might find the score for this?
Hell is full of amateur musicians -- GB Shaw

sehightower

Post by sehightower » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:15 pm

:D beautiful and your c40 sounds great...thanks you.. I love this melody!!

bjorn

Post by bjorn » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 pm

great recording!!! it sounds reallly good!!!
does anyone know where i can get the score for this?????
i tried the 'Orange' site but it seems thst its not working
please anybody if you know where i could get the score.... pleaseeeeeezzz tell me! :D
thanx
bjorn

Tracy Clark

Post by Tracy Clark » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 pm

Excellent! :bravo:

I Liked the emotion you put into your playing and your Yamaha sounds awesome! :guitare:

michaellong

Post by michaellong » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:40 pm

I love tango :guitare:

freestroke

Re:

Post by freestroke » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:30 pm

amitabha wrote: I have just found the score for this!! Was your's only one page?
I still haven't found it. Did you get it off the "orange" site, right before it vanished, or somewhere else?

Tiago

Post by Tiago » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:35 am

The site doens't work anymore. :cry:

freestroke

Post by freestroke » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Phidias wrote:The site doens't work anymore. :cry:
Apparently, there's an Anonyme Tango here on Delcamp, but you have to get to the French forums to download it. Since I speak zero French, I can't get there. :( Not sure it's the same one, but I think it is.

marjan.nonaka

Post by marjan.nonaka » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:06 am

:okok: :merci:

rayjang

Post by rayjang » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:10 am

F (iLi) P

Your playing was very melodic and the tone of your guitar beautiful. Thanks for posting this MP3.

May I ask how long you have studied CG, as I am a beginner and wondering when, and if, I will ever play like you.

Kind regards, Ray in Cincinnati

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Thanks F(iLi)P,

Beautifully played! :bravo:
freestroke wrote:
Apparently, there's an Anonyme Tango here on Delcamp, but you have to get to the French forums to download it. Since I speak zero French, I can't get there. :( Not sure it's the same one, but I think it is.
Hi freestroke,

The one on the French forum is an arrangement for 4 guitars. (Not that the language problem should stop you from having a look though :wink: . I'm on all the other language forums including the Japanese one, and all I can say in Japanese is "sushi"! Remember there are English miniforums on each of the other language forums.)

The good news is that you'll find the score on "Dirk's guitar page" (google for it if necessary).

Best wishes,

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

freestroke

Post by freestroke » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 am

GeoffB wrote:...
The good news is that you'll find the score on "Dirk's guitar page" (google for it if necessary).

Best wishes,

Geoff
sigh. That's the Ferrer tango. Didn't see it anywhere else there, either. sigh.

Thanks for the thought though, Geoff! :cry:

Return to “Our recordings of Romantic and Modern music”