- Solid rhythm, correctly played as written.
- The thumb is a heavy finger. Use it very lightly when it is playing an accompaniment.
- In the A section, there are two places where the melody note is not strong enough (an open E and an A on the 3rd string). Probably right-hand fingering problems.
- In measure 10, you appear to be playing the fingering indicated in the score. This causes gaps in the melody. There are two better approaches. Starting from the E (last beat in measure 9), the following fingerings are possible.
- 4, 4-3, 2-1, 2-1
- 0, 1-0, 4-3, 2-1
- I think it needs a little something to bind the melody together better. I think two things would help: 1) playing a little faster; 2) maintaining the volume of the top line consistently and lowering the volume of the bass.
- Maybe try playing with lighter pressure in the left hand.
This is a very interesting Idea to post leftovers from opus 60 here. I am still actively working on Opus 60, but I also plan to keep up with this thread. What is your opinion about posting posting leftovers from opus 60 here?