Currently working on several pieces. Almost all are for duet, as my daughters play viola and violin.
- Carulli's Duetto No. 1, Op. 4 for Guitar & Violin (Bradford Werner arrangement)
- Saint-Saens's Le Cygne (Guy Bergeron arrangement)
- Pachelbel's Canon in D (Bradford Werner arrangement)
- Claude Gervaise's Bransle Gay (from a Mel Bay Medieval & Renaissance guitar book)
- Me anvez eur Goulmik (my own arrangement on a DADGAD resonator guitar)
I've also been playing tin whistle and low whistle a lot, lately.