Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04
(For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson
(One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03
(Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 am
- Student of the online lessons
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:09 am
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Thank you for sharing, enjoyed it very much.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:25 pm
- Posts: 6695
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
A nice rendition - thanks.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm
- Location: South Wales, UK
Very nice. I hope to learn this piece one day.
2010 Yamaha GC-31C Made in Japan