Albéniz, Isaac - op.071/06 Rumores de la calleta - D09

Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson (One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
homayoonsaleh

Albéniz, Isaac - op.071/06 Rumores de la calleta - D09

Post by homayoonsaleh » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:37 pm

Hello Everybody,
Here is my interpretation of Rumores de la Caleta from Albeniz which is one of my most favorite pieces.
One of the best performances I’ve heard belongs to Pepe Romero with his unique style and his own arrangement.

Would somebody please tell me how I can post a message to 40 + International in French or Italian Forum? Do I have to be a member of French or Italian forum? When I wanted to post the link to my profile, I was asked for the username and password of the French forum. Thanks for your hint in advance.

Happy Guitar
Homayoun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jarods

Post by jarods » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:53 pm

:okok:
great Homayoon
one of my favorite piece :!:
homayoonsaleh wrote:.....One of the best performances I’ve heard belongs to Pepe Romero with his unique style and his own arrangement.

yes with beautiful rasguedos....

hav

Post by hav » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:59 pm

Hey homayoonsaleh :okok: wow - that's a tough one for sure! nice!

charlesivey

Post by charlesivey » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:17 pm

Beautiful music, so well done -- Thank you.
CI

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler" A. Einstein

mike_hudson

Post by mike_hudson » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:06 pm

I can sense that this is indeed one of your favorites - you play it with feeling - thank you. Mike

APribilski

Post by APribilski » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:18 pm

Fabulous as usual :applauso: :bravo:

My hands hurt just listening to it :shock:

RE: 40 +: copy the address when you are in your profile here on the EN forum. Then click over to the FR or the IT and on to the 40 +. I'm pretty sure that that is how I did it on the FR side......... :oops:
Hopefully soemeone will give better directions if needed.

tarrega61

Rumores de la Caleta

Post by tarrega61 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:28 am

:D This is how I see it Homayoon :!: Albeniz was unquestionably a brilliant composer and you certainly do a Great man justice. Very nice and thank you thank you thank you Tarrega61

owl

Post by owl » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:20 am

Wow! Homayoun... what a great piece this is :applauso:
And a terrific interpretation by you... as usual :bravo:
:merci: as always

Another one for 'the collection' :flowers:

Joy in the music
Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:11 am

Never heard this one before, but it definitely sounds like albeniz! you must have put alot of work into this one, it sounds very involved! Great stuff as always, how lucky we are to have you here in the forum.
:applauso:

angel-of-music

tnx

Post by angel-of-music » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:19 am

wow! fantastic and romantic. i love it soooooooooooooo much.
homayoun thank you 434365859606068685884474 times for sharing such a wonderful music with us. :casque: :okok:
and this is for your ALBENIZ song : :love:

john_mark

Great Job

Post by john_mark » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:02 am

This one is really difficult, and you did a great job with it. Thank you for posting it, it's always a pleasure to hear Albeniz on the guitar. Have you ever heard Liona Boyd's version? It's my personal favorite.

strings

caleta

Post by strings » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:29 pm

Wow, great job. I have always loved this piece of music more than leyenda. Again, great job.

strings

caleta

Post by strings » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:29 pm

Wow, great job. I have always loved this piece of music more than leyenda. Again, great job.

Russell

Post by Russell » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:38 pm

:bravo: Great job Homayoun, :applauso:

You also sound like you are enjoying it immensley as well, I can hear that coming through too. :D

Russ :)

homayoonsaleh

Post by homayoonsaleh » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Thank you so much Jarods, Hav, charlesivey, mike_hudson, APribilski, tarrega61, owl, Jamie, angel of music, john_mark, strings, russel and the rest of my good friends.

APribilski: Thanks for the explanation. I did the same. But when I want to post a message (link to my profile) in the 40+International section of French forum, I am asked for the user name and password to the French forum. And I am not a registered member. I will try it again.

Happy Guitar
Homayoun

Return to “Our recordings of Romantic and Modern music”