Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
fatflash

Re: Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 - Tab

Post by fatflash » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks for this one, very nice.

DemianC

Post by DemianC » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks for this great piece of music. It is one of my favorites from Tárrega.

Regards from Spain.

YouCanDoIt34

Post by YouCanDoIt34 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Since my permissions have been taken from me by the forum master, I must repent my sins. While I was traveling across the great country of America, I did not log into DelCamp for a long time. However, now that I am back, I wanted to point out a song that is kind of like Lagrima (which Jean Francois apprised me of for the first time), a novice-level song that is nevertheless a good one. I believe it is called Romanza, but it used to be just called Spanish Ballad. I would welcome anyone's input on who the composer was as I do not know. Sor? Tarrega? It's a little bit like Sor I think. But anyway, be careful when you get to the B7 part to play an A bass then a B bass, not a B, then D#. I think you will find that it sounds better that way. I believe a guitarist named Lily or Lili played it that way on Youtube:

Mod edit: Direct link to copyrighted material deleted. Please search YouTube for "Classical Guitar Secrets - Romanza".

I will give you a link here but I would love it if someone who knows where we have that song on this forum could reply to my email. I just did not find it. But here is a link to get you playing - again, this is a very beginner song but nevertheless a nice one. It should be played quite fast with the arpeggios and at least andante speed so it's faster than Lagrima, and will take a little time to get the speed (keep in mind in the below tab to replace the B with A and the D# with B if you want to duplicate the woman above).

You would be best to look on this forum, perhaps under Spanish Ballad for a link to the music or in a music book from a store. It's a commonly played
piece - you will see wedding list's with it, I must not give a copyrighted link. It's easy to find.

I now realize that this song has a long history of copyright discussion/difficulties so I guess you'll have to peruse the music stores or the WorldWideWeb
for the music. You can look under the user owl's posts for a thread discussing this song:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10646&start=30

Sorry, I did not pack my guitar on my trip to California. I should have.
Enjoy. :D

chris1982

Post by chris1982 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Excellent, I have been looking for this for a while because I have been practicingthe piece for some time but there is a part in the middletowards the end that I think I am playing incorrectly. Now I can play it correctly

makyton

Post by makyton » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi, thanks for the tabs, I thankfully have something to do for today :merci:

banco

Post by banco » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 am

Great piece, thanks!

ashepps

Post by ashepps » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Jean-François Delcamp wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 pm
TAB_tarrega_lagrima_prelude.pdf
Thank you, another that I might be able to do with the tabs.

Cheers!
Alan Sheppard
1986 630mm Asturias JM-15 Spruce
1955 650mm Framus SL-32R
2015 650mm Yamaha SLG110N

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”