This game is only for D03 class. Each player will play the composition from the beginning adding one measure of music at the end of the previous player's measure. The rules for a new measure are:
- The time signature must be 3/4.
- Aim for a tempo of 70bpm for a quarter note.
- There must be two voices. One voice will consist of a single note (for which the duration is free, i.e. the whole measure or shorter), and the other will have 4 notes, with minimum duration for each is an 8th note. You can either use 4 notes for upper voice and 1 for lower voice, or vice versa.
- The notes cannot be played higher than 5th fret (making it easier for others to copy your measure).
- Player must reserve one's turn, and post his/her measure within 24 hours of the reservation (so that game doesn't stop for too long waiting for someone).
- The game will end when I decide to post the final measure. This will happen at latest when lesson 8 will be published.
Here's the start:
Hopefully I didn't forget to say something important... If something is unclear, please ask