I finished gluing up the neck last night, nothing fancy just a butt joint with three dowels, still it took me over two hours to get the fit just right. I pre fit the neck with only the top on so I can back drill the dowel holes, then I glue the back on. At some time fiddling with the neck and pulling the hundredth or two of 320 grit strips between the block and body I began to so the simplicity of the Spanish slipper method.
Coffe is gone, time to make some new music.
Sipping my first cup of coffee this morning thinking twenty four hours is a long time to wait for epoxy on my neck and bridge to cure up completely. I've got the nut and saddle trimmed up a little high I suppose and a fresh set of medium strings laying on the time begging me to to tie them on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I hate sanding wood or anything else for that matter I just happen to be good at it...