Well it was allot of work but I managed to improve the string break angle on my bridge. I used boiling water and a spatula to carefully get the bridge off. There were a few impressions left in the top but they were easy enough to sand out. Next I made little rosewood dowels by turning them in my hand drill against a rasp and then paper. I filled the old holes and then chopped off the old tie block. Once it was cleaned up I drilled new holes deeper into the bridge and then carved them out. I made a new tie block and it’s like new again. I was totally surprised to find my action was exactly what I wanted when put the strings on. 2.0 and 2.5. The guitar sounds great and plays very easily, I’m incredibly pleased.