Montheureux, Robert; Fennell, MB - The Sound of the Ancient Gaze - Duo 6 string cello and guitar, Video

Audio and video recordings of our own compositions and our interpretations of those of other members published on the forum.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Saywood, Paul - op.15/01 Study in C, New Year - Video
or Can, Esim - Miniatur n.5 - Video
or Grant - Running Water - Duo (Username may replace surname and forename)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
rojarosguitar

Montheureux, Robert; Fennell, MB - The Sound of the Ancient Gaze - Duo 6 string cello and guitar, Video

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:47 am

Another one with 6 string cello and 6 string guitar (Stenzel Enhanced Wood 2011):

I don't know why this time the Youtube window doesn't come up... everything is done as always (???)
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...
My Youtube Channel is: TheMusicalEvents

rojarosguitar

Re: Montheureux, Robert; Fennell, MB - The Sound of the Ancient Gaze - Duo 6 string cello and guitar, Video

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Moderators, I'm using the same procedures as always to produce a YouTube window showing the video I want to publish, but it doesn't come out... What is the reason?
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Montheureux, Robert; Fennell, MB - The Sound of the Ancient Gaze - Duo 6 string cello and guitar, Video

Post by GeoffB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi Robert,

I see you've since found my announcement about this. Sorry it took a while to post, things have been a bit confusing! :wink:

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Super, it seems to work again, thanks all for your great work!

Return to “Our recordings of Members' Compositions”