D01 Classical guitar lesson 07

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
JoFish

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 07

Post by JoFish » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Nice work guys! Your progress is inspiring .
"Tell me what/how to think, so I can say the words you want to hear"

MikeTaylor

Post by MikeTaylor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:00 pm

My submissions for lesson 7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to"
"I don't much care where–"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Ken Kim
Student of the online lessons

Post by Ken Kim » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 am

MikeTaylor wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:00 pm
My submissions for lesson 7
Hi, Mike.
You caught up D01 finally. Your improvisation is beautiful. You surely are experienced player. I doubt that I can play fast like you. I'm still struggling with rest stroke. Your submissions sounded to me whether you memorized whole pieces or you are just better player than those pieces. It is kinda depressing only 4 students are here to take D01 final exam. I look forward to seeing you in D02 in this September but you might be enrolled in D03 as you planned from your previous post with James. Good luck on your final. Happy playing. :bravo: :guitare:
Ken
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Robert England Hauser
Amalio Burguet Especial
Cordoba Master Series Rodriguez
Cordoba Master Series Torres

MikeTaylor

Post by MikeTaylor » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 am

Thank you for the kind words Ken. You are right, it is a shame that there are only four students at the end for the exam. You should be pleased with yourself though because you are one of them. Do not be discouraged that I have picked this material up more quickly than you. I have struggled with this on and off for many years. It will come. Play at your own pace and enjoy the process. Do not compare yourself to others, it will only discourage you. No matter how good you get there will always be someone better. Take pleasure in the music that you make. As for me, I don't know if I am going to be in level two our level three next year. I am in no rush. I only play for myself so as long as I am enjoying the music that I am playing I guess that will be the right level for me.

Best to you,

Mike
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to"
"I don't much care where–"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”