[PDF] Gökoğlu, Ozan - Can't Forget Your Scent

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
Ozishko

[PDF] Gökoğlu, Ozan - Can't Forget Your Scent

Post by Ozishko » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:58 pm

This is a composition by me. This was the first composition I ever did. I hope you like it.

I wrote this song to a very special person, whose smell I can't forget. We didn't have much memories together, at least not enough to make a full song out of it. So this piece is not complete and will never be.

I don't have recording equipment, I am so sorry for that but I will still leave a recording I did with my phone here, though it sounds very bad.

I would love to see videos of you playing my song, also please be critical and tell how I can make my future compositions better!

Thank you a lot.
You can listen to the song here: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kf3mh6LbwS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ozishko

Re: [PDF] Gökoğlu, Ozan - Can't Forget Your Scent

Post by Ozishko » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 pm

video of my work

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”