[PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

[PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Here is "Harmonie in der Praxis" which I composed in my doctor`s office: My doctor wanted me to examine her guitar, with which she had played for many years. In the waiting time, the minor part of the piece was created.
Harmonie
Video on Youtube:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Reza Chitsaz on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eyedoc
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 am

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by eyedoc » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm

WOW!
You must have had a long wait!
Ron

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:28 pm

eyedoc wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm
WOW!
You must have had a long wait!
Ron
:D :D :D It was like this: My doctor wanted to show me her guitar, with which she had played for years. In the waiting time the first part was created.
:bye: :bye:

User avatar
Yisrael van Handel
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Modi'in Illit, Israel

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Yisrael van Handel » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Well done, Reza. Highly playable. I just sight-read through quickly, but sounds good. Keep up the good work.
Yisrael van Handel
Modi'in Ilit, Israel

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:39 pm

(wrong post - has to be deleted)
Last edited by Reza Chitsaz on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:40 pm

Yisrael van Handel wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:35 pm
Well done, Reza. Highly playable. I just sight-read through quickly, but sounds good. Keep up the good work.
I am pleased about your comment! In my pieces and transcriptions, I always strive for good playability, which is very important to me. Nice that you get along with the notes. Have a good evening! :bye:

User avatar
Yisrael van Handel
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Modi'in Illit, Israel

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Yisrael van Handel » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 am

Reza Chitsaz wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:40 pm
<snip>I always strive for good playability, which is very important to me.
Reza, the harmonic development of this piece is serious and of high quality. I find it hard to believe that you worked all that out in the doctor's waiting room. I know from other contemporary composers (Alma Deutscher and Kostas Papazafeiropoulos) that working out good harmonies takes time. In any case, I am very interested to know what else you have available for the public. Are there other things that you can share?
Yisrael van Handel
Modi'in Ilit, Israel

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Yisrael van Handel wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 am
Reza Chitsaz wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:40 pm
<snip>I always strive for good playability, which is very important to me.
Reza, the harmonic development of this piece is serious and of high quality. I find it hard to believe that you worked all that out in the doctor's waiting room. I know from other contemporary composers (Alma Deutscher and Kostas Papazafeiropoulos) that working out good harmonies takes time. In any case, I am very interested to know what else you have available for the public. Are there other things that you can share?
Dear Yisrael, the theme, the part in minor, was really invented in the doctor's office :D , the part in major at home. Of course, for so long, I did not have to wait for the doctor to finish the whole thing. :lol:
I've composed a lot of pieces in the last 10 years, so I'll post something from time to time. Thank you for your kind feedback!
Have a nice day,
Reza

User avatar
Yisrael van Handel
Posts: 711
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Modi'in Illit, Israel

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Yisrael van Handel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Reza Chitsaz wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Dear Yisrael, the theme, the part in minor, was really invented in the doctor's office
Reza
Reza, are you the Persian singer and oud-player Reza Chitsaz?
Yisrael van Handel
Modi'in Ilit, Israel

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Yisrael van Handel wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:30 pm
Reza Chitsaz wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Dear Yisrael, the theme, the part in minor, was really invented in the doctor's office
Reza
Reza, are you the Persian singer and oud-player Reza Chitsaz?
Dear Yisrael, thank you for your message! Yes, I am from Persia, sometimes I sing and sometimes I play oud, but my own songs and with my own technique, without plectrum. Mainly I play classical and flamenco guitar and I compose a lot. I also write many art songs, for example with poems by Hermann Hesse or Omar Khayyam. Best regards,
Reza

joegun
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:17 pm
Location: CALIFORNIA

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by joegun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:20 am

Reza, Thank you for a great performance. I love the minor key, and was so glad for the video. I just downloaded your work and will have a go at it tonight.....joe

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:31 pm

joegun wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:20 am
Reza, Thank you for a great performance. I love the minor key, and was so glad for the video. I just downloaded your work and will have a go at it tonight.....joe
I am glad that you like it! Have fun playing! :bye:

Reza Chitsaz
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Friedberg

Re: [PDF] Chitsaz, Reza - Harmonie

Post by Reza Chitsaz » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Yisrael van Handel wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 am
Reza Chitsaz wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:40 pm
<snip>I always strive for good playability, which is very important to me.
In any case, I am very interested to know what else you have available for the public. Are there other things that you can share?
Dear Yisrael, yesterday I shared a very romantic piece called "Vergissmeinnicht" (Forget-me-not) I'll be glad if you look at that video. The scores will follow in the next days. Also I posted other compositions in the last weeks. Best regards, Reza

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”