Ricardo Barros wrote: ….
Now, I have a question...Am I going to luthier's Hell if I use regular Titebond instead of Animal Glue? ,....
I have made only one lute and that was decades ago. I used titebond for some components including the bowl. If you don't have very precise joints then the titebond will show up later when you finish the instrument. Animal glue would be a bit better. However if you go the whole hog and have black wood (ebony) strips in each joint then that problem is solved and the lute looks really good. Two birds with one stone. The joints were reinforced with strips of old sheet. That was however done with Animal glue.
Good luck with the project. There was a documentary video mentioned here sometime in the last year about a UK lute maker which was very interesting. I could not find it just now on you tube. What was particularly useful was pictures of his work set up and in particular the way he had a small block plane set up in a box at a decent working height so that he could plane the edges of the bent ribs to fit the complex curve you need. It was a very elegant solution to that tricky problem. Maybe someone else who remembers which maker it was will chime in.
p.s. agree total with Michael about mdf - I abhor the stuff although I did make my most recent plantilla with it.