iZotope Spire Studio - Portable Audio Recorder

Creating a home studio for recording the classical guitar. Equipment, software and recording techniques. Amplification for live performance.
FrankBlack

iZotope Spire Studio - Portable Audio Recorder

Post by FrankBlack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Just ran across this interesting device as I was perusing the upcoming Black Friday sales (for those who are in the U.S.).
I've never heard of it and cannot personally say if it is worth it or not, but the features and ease of use makes it worth a look for those who like to record their playing when out and about. Along with the built-in microphone it has two XLR inputs with phantom power. The price is on par with a Zoom H6. It allows for mixing, editing, effects selection, etc., with a compatible iOS or Android device. If anyone has or uses one in the future, please be sure to let us know what you think.

sxedio

Re: iZotope Spire Studio - Portable Audio Recorder

Post by sxedio » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:42 pm

FrankBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:34 pm
Just ran across this interesting device as I was perusing the upcoming Black Friday sales (for those who are in the U.S.).
Don't worry, Black Friday is going global! Thanks for mentioning this device, I wasn't aware of it. Good to see the market for portable recorders staying alive and varied.
(Gr) (En) (very little Fr)

Return to “Classical guitar recording and amplification”