Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

The 3rd collection comprises the scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D07 to D09, as well as transcriptions of all the lute works of Johann Sebastian Bach, the complete concert works of Francisco Tárrega, and the complete works of Miguel Llobet. Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Forum rules
Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
teddyofarrell

Re: Master pieces of the classical guitar repertoire D07 to D09

Post by teddyofarrell » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

Thank you again for your transcriptions and dedication to the guitar. I've been away from the forum for a few years, but I am now glad to be back. Trust you are having a great year. :merci: :merci: :merci:
2016 Cordoba Lmtd SP12 Spruce
2001 Hector Marrero, Cedar
"Lean your body forward slightly to support the guitar against your chest, for the poetry of the music should resound in your heart." Andres Segovia

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:55 am

Thank you very much

lawcch

Post by lawcch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi Geoff
I wondered if I am qualify to join this group to learn the advance level of the guitar repertoire designed by Mr Delcamp.
I had made a request to join this group. I learnt the classical guitar last 25 years ago and still do some teaching and self learning.
Jose Antonio JR200 "Jose Romanillos replicate guitar"
Yamaha GC 7M model
Kenny Hill La Curva model

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Yes, in fact you only need to have 20 reasonably significant messages to join the group, so you are a bit late applying! It can take up to 24 hours for an application to be approved, but yours now is.
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D07, D08, D09”