I'm creating this account due to difficulty finding a used TP-30 or TP-30-64 Spruce top. I stumbled upon this website and figured it may be worthwhile not only in finding one but in the future since there looks to be many resources here.
The intro questions:
1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?
I play guitar. I am not a Luthier.
2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?
I've played for about 13 years and I'm just starting classical (I've been beginner-intermediate for a couple years).
3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?
I took lessons initially for a couple years and then was self-taught while I was in school for another discipline. I'm currently taking lessons again.
4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?
I started playing piano when I was probably 7-9 (I stopped playing sometime before I started violin), violin in 5th grade, then percussion in 6th to about 11th, drums 9th-11th and guitar from 10th grade to now. I currently only play guitar.
5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?
I don't have any real specific interest. Right now I'm just playing pieces that sound good to me that I have the ability to play half-way decently. I'm currently working through the 2nd-3rd book of the Sagreras lessons and on an exert from Suite pour Tatyana called Artpeggio.
6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?
7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.
Not much, other then I currently am learning on a Martin 000-16GT (steel string small body) and would like to find a good intermediate guitar in the 1k to mid 1k range. Right now I'm looking at a used Pavan TP-30 or TP-30-64 with a Spruce top but if I don't find one I may swing for a new one if I have to in a few months.