Nice to meet you, here is my informations:
1) Do you play guitar? Are you a lover of guitar music, but don't play yourself? Are you a Luthier?
Yes, I play guitar, and I love guitar music so much.
2) How long have you played? What is your experience? How old (young) were you when you started? Or did you just start last week?
3) Do you take lessons? Or are you self-taught? Are you a teacher of Classical Guitar?
I started to play guitar at 17, before I went to college, I took about half year of classical guitar lessons, and then learned guitar by myself. And now I tearch guitar at a guitar-studio as a part-time job.
4) Did you start with another type of guitar or musical instrument, and then discover the Classical Guitar?
First, I learned accordion at 13, I had learned about 2 years, because my parents love accordion, but I like guitar more. After learning classical guitar, I started to learn finger-style guitar and electric guitar, but not good at both.
5) What type of music are you particularly interested in? What pieces are you currently working on?
I love Bach very much, and love Chinese classical music very much, now I am working on the 'Recuerdos de la Alhambra'.
6) Do you have a large gap in your life when you stopped playing the guitar?
Yes, I stopped playing guitar about 10 years when I was graduated form college, life is hard, too busy to make money...
7) And so on! Anything that you wish to share with us will be much appreciated.
I am looking for the classical guitar scores of Bach and find here, so glad to meet you all!