Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Post by Sten » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

My name is Sten Edebäck.
I play classical guitar and alto guitar since about 50 years, badly but with love.
Many years ago I took courses and also private lessons for 1 1/2 years.
Before playing guitar I was a rather disinterested piano pupil.
I like several types of guitar music: the lute suites of J S Bach, vihuela music, Villa-Lobos, Tarrega, Sor, and other stuff.
My instruments are:
Ramirez 1a camara model spruce top 664 mm
Bolin 11 string alto guitar
Hedman 11 string alto guitar

I wish everyone in this forum guitar happiness!

Best regards, Sten

Re: Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Post by simonm » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:40 am

Hi Sten,

Welcome to the forum.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We recommend (not obligatory) that members put their location in their profile. This enables people answering questions to provide local information if appropriate. Click on your name, then "edit profile" and you will see the various options.

Re: Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Post by Ledhand75 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Welcome Sten, and congratulations on living in one of my favorite cities in the world. Sending warm holiday wishes your way, as I’m about to partake in the annual Christmas Lutefisk that my wife insists on serving us.

I recently reconnected here, and have found a wealth of useful knowledge in the forums. Enjoy!

Return to “Introduce yourself”