Hello from the Czech Republic!

Hello from the Czech Republic!

Post by Kuchar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:34 pm

My name is Vojtěch Kuchař, I'm 16 years old and I've been playing the guitar for 8 years. I come from the little country, which gave us amazing guitarists and composers like Štěpán Rak, Pavel Steidl, Vladimír Mikulka and so on.

I've attended a few guitar competitions, my best result was 1st place at the national Czech competition for primary music schools this year. My life is not completely focused on music, I'm just a normal teenager, but I just really like to spend time with my guitar :D

I'm not a huge fan of contemporary atonal pieces, but I hope that my membership on this forum will help me understand them a bit more. I really love Villa-Lobos though.

I would also like to start recording some of my playing on youtube, but I wouldn't really have an audience, so that's also why I joined.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys and also to gaining lots of new knowledge about the greatest instrument :P

Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!

Post by simonm » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello Kuchar,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are at a quite advanced stage. :-)

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started again please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just clock on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Post by wlh-0028VS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by marusanek52 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 am

Welcome to the to forum.
Really nice to see that people from our small country are active here as well. Really looking forward to your YouTube recordings! Just saw you quickly at the competition and I'm really curious to hear more.
Marek Chmiel

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Welcome, Vojtěch

It is real pleasure to see you here. There are some participants from neighbouring Slovakia - please find posts and recordings of @Marek Cupak. I wonder what guitar do you play - is it Schneider by a chance ? or perhaps it is an instrument built in Slovakia by Martin Okenica ?

Looking forward to listen to your music

Last edited by Jacek A. Rochacki on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio Picado, model 60, 2015, Cedar/IRW. Scale 640 mm.
Antonio Picado, model 62, 2018, Cedar/Madagascar Palosanto. Scale 640 mm. Doble Tapa.

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”