Hello & Happy New Year from Seattle

Hello & Happy New Year from Seattle

Post by knikolai » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi, Im new to the forum. I currently live in Seattle (though I may be moving in the next year). Lots of great classical guitar events in the city. Ive played music for many years, but only recently fell for the classical guitar. I have been a composer/musician/songwriter longer than Ive played classical guitar, but I really enjoy playing and have been writing more seriously for the guitar in the past couple of years. Looking forward to being a part of this community more.

Re: Hello & Happy New Year from Seattle

Post by oski79 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Post by Luuttuaja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Pirooz Emad

Post by Pirooz Emad » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:02 am

Welcome and Happy New year from the other end of the state!

Return to “Introduce yourself”