Greetings from Bulgaria

alex

Greetings from Bulgaria

Post by alex » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello friends,
My name is Aleksey. I live in Sofia,Bulgaria. I play classical guitar, but I stopped playing for a long period. I recently retired and I have more spare time to practice playing. I hope to get better.
Regards,
Alex
Last edited by alex on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1968 Herbert Schaffner Meifter

simonm

Re: Greeting from Bulgaria

Post by simonm » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello Alex,

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

alex

Re: Greetings from Bulgaria

Post by alex » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Thank you for the acceptance.This is a wonderful forum and I am happy to be a member of it.
Regards,
Alex

drexparker

Post by drexparker » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Hi Aleksey and welcome to this interesting forum. I am a bit like you perhaps, a recently retired person who is taking up CG seriously now that I have more time. It's pretty cool that there are many useful and beautiful pieces for learning available on this site. The Fernando Sor Opus 60 etudes are for me a revelation (obtained on this website). I am fortunate to have a teacher although he is not truly classical (just very good) so I need more classical instruction per se. I am also using the F. Noad book. -- Rex, from NJ, USA

alex

Post by alex » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi Rex, thank you for leaving this comment.I like n17 from opus 60 F. Sor and started studying it.
Let me know what are your favourite pieces to play.
Aleksey

Return to “Introduce yourself”