Hi From Montreal

filmic

Hi From Montreal

Post by filmic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:11 am

Hello Group,

I took private lessons three years ago and stopped. My teacher was unpleasant so I dropped the lessons. I've picked it up again and am enjoying my progress. I guess that means my guitar is decent, as I don't have to fight the action.

I have all my notes and the book he sold me with his notations so I'm enjoying learning again. I've actually gotten past where I left off even though I'm doing it alone. Thinking about taking more lessons..... ?

I have a second hand '79 Kamouraska Concert/Etude (Canadian pre-Godin/LaPatrie) and posted my questions about it (with a photograph) in the guitar purchasing help threads. (I have my eye on a Cordoba C10? if my interest stays pricked. dunno.)

Thanks for letting me post!

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hi From Montreal

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:35 am

Hello filmic and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”