Introduction

JiriHoloubek

Introduction

Post by JiriHoloubek » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello from Czech Republic,
well, a few you things about me. The classical guitar is one of my main hobbies. I´ve started to play when I was almost 17 (in 1991 when I fell in love with my beautiful classmate) - besides growing of cacti and succulents, more than 50 cannadian blueberries, taking care of a large garden, studiyng history nuclear welfare and life of scientists, English history, exploring high quality tea, photography, translating). And, of course, I have to spend a lot of time with our seven years old daughter and my wife. Also try to play on Hatun Charango. Don´t ask me where I find time .. I do not know it myself :( .

Besides of 2 year of studing by Czech quite important teacher Zdenek Dvorak, I´m autodidact...

On classical guitar I play mostly my own compositions - my specialty is trémolo with use of all five fingers of my right hand :) . I have created more than 20 compositions. I dream about buying software programe Guitar Pro to be able to present my compositions to the world-free. But suporting family takes a lot of money so I try to be very patient. But in recent 2 year I try also to study new compostions (like José de Azpiazu - tremolo version of Ave Maria, Pachelbel´s Canon, and now, for children at first grade at schol - Beauty and Beast- because in the end of last year I played for children in school - amazing experince and I want to repeat it). My biggest challenge was Chaconne id d-moll BWV 1004. Anyway, J.S.Bach still is my the most favourite composer.

I work as a methodologist of General Directorate of Customs in Prague.

Five years ago I had to interupt playing the guitar because of troubles with my nhands - well, I it didn´t improved much but I try to enjoy every day I can play ...

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by GeoffB » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello Jiri,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for that interesting introduction! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”