Hello from Alicante

Tocacordes

Hello from Alicante

Post by Tocacordes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello,
my name is Fernando Espí. I'm a professional guitar concertist (classical guitar and early music) and guitar teacher at the High Conservatory "Oscar Esplá" of Alicante, where I studied with Maestro José Tomás.
This is my website www.fernandoespi.com and my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/fernando.espi.guitar
I send regards to everybody!

simonm

Re: Hello from Alicante

Post by simonm » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Hola Fernando,

Welcome to the English forum. The rules are a little different in some details from the Spanish or French forums.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

simonm

Post by simonm » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Nice listening for anyone who likes Boleras. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cki20jygKFE

steampick

Post by steampick » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:56 pm

I like boleras now!

Tocacordes

Post by Tocacordes » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 am

Thanks friends!

Return to “Introduce yourself”