Hello from Iran

amirms76

Hello from Iran

Post by amirms76 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi. I'm a 21-year-old boy from Iran. I started playing piano one year ago and playing classical guitar one month ago. Still have to learn many things. I hope I become a composer in the future.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Iran

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello amirms76 and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

CliffK

Post by CliffK » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Greetings,

In the US we have a well known classical guitarist and professor of music: Lily Afshar.
She was born in Tehran.
She has an interesting guitar the neck of which has been modified to include frets for tones relating to Persian music and to make interesting compositions.
She is on youtube.
Michael Thames 2010 It Spruce/BR
Rockbridge SJ cedar/mahagony 2007, cutaway, inlay

simonm

Post by simonm » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I am pretty sure that I have seen some other members from Iran on the forum.

Hope you find some useful stuff here.

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”