Greetings from Melbourne!

luxlucas

Greetings from Melbourne!

Post by luxlucas » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Lucas. I live in Australia but I am originally from Colombia. I took guitar lessons when I was a kid and played Hohner flute (or flauta dulce) and Alto Saxophone. I have loved classical guitar my whole life but have not had the chance to study it in depth. I found the Pascual Roch A Modern Method for the Guitar online and I am following the method to start from scratch. I’d love to see the experiences of other people following this method. My goal is to play pieces like Romance and Mazurka. I am currently not taking any guitar lessons and have enjoyed reading about classical guitar and music theory of my spare time.

Cheers
:bye:

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greetings from Melbourne!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello Lucas and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

luxlucas

Post by luxlucas » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Thank you Erik! This forums seems very interesting. I really look forward to start working on my classical guitar skills.
Cheers
Lucas

petermc61

Post by petermc61 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi Lucas

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Regards
Peter (Sydney)

martinardo

Post by martinardo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 pm

G'day Lucas and Welcome. Plenty of knowledge and advice on all sorts of things here.

I'm not familiar with Pascual Roch but will look it up. :shock:

Cheers, Martinardo
I'm pink therefore I'm Spam

fretter

Post by fretter » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 am

Hi, Lucas. You've certainly been around the globe. I'm a bit jealous because I have no talent for wind instruments. I hope you enjoy your new path.

luxlucas

Post by luxlucas » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:47 am

Thanks to all welcome messages everyone. I started with the Pascual Roch - Modern Method for Guitar and found some great exercises there to develop dexterity on both hands not to mention I am also following Prof DelCamp lessons and have found the very useful!
Cheers again and wish you all the best on your guitar learning journey.

Return to “Introduce yourself”