Hello from Schererville Indiana

Ken Kim
Student of the online lessons

Hello from Schererville Indiana

Post by Ken Kim » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi. I'm 42 yrs old and 've been playing classical guitar for 6 months. Never touched any instrument since i was like 6th grade. Very much enjoying experience of this wonderful instrument which fit perfect to my ears. Never expected I'd learn how to play any instrument. I'm at beginner stage with no instructor but finished suzuki vol.2 book and bridge introductory level. I'm trying hard to go intermediate level. I wish i can get many good advices from this forum. Purchased 3 guitars already :).
La patrie Presentation, Cordoba C12 Sp, Cordoba Torres.
I look forward to see my improvements thru delcamp forum.

Ken
Ken

Sore Fingers & Mind in heaven
Cordoba Rodriguez - Cedar
Cordoba Torres - Spruce
Cordoba C12 - Spruce
La Patrie Presentation - Cedar
Yamaha Silent SLG200NW

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Schererville Indiana

Post by Erik Zurcher » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Hello Ken and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

fretter

Post by fretter » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 am

Hi, Ken! Good for you. When I was ten, I had no music background. I wanted to play something so badly! The school gave a standard music test in order to qualify for an instrument, and of course I failed it. I will never forget that crushing disappointment, and think that anyone who wants to play should get a chance. (Isn't that the point of lessons?) And isn't it wonderful that this is one thing in life we can come to and always return to? (Yes, yes, yes!)

Return to “Introduce yourself”