Greetings from Valladolid, Spain

josemfc

Greetings from Valladolid, Spain

Post by josemfc » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello I am a classical guitar teacher. I have 30 years playing guitar including my degree in Real Conservatorio Superior de Música de Madrid with Manuel Estévez and a Master in Interpretation under the direction of Ricardo Gallén. I also studied Musicology at the University of Valladolid. In addition I am working with the luthier Rafael Fuentes as a partner and technichal advisor, carrying out our own classical guitar models with radial bracing and investigating historical ways of building such as Manuel Ramírez, Fleta and Hauser.
I would be very interested in share our experiences and show our work to the classical guitar world.

simonm

Re: Greetings from Valladolid, Spain

Post by simonm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

- You will notice that I have removed the direct link in message to the website. You can also put the website in your profile when you go to edit profile.

Any of our users can also find it in any search engine by putting "Rafael Fuentes Guitars" in their favorite search engine. I had a look already. :-)

Regards,

Simon

fretter

Post by fretter » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:44 am

Hello. Your background is most interesting. One thing I appreciate about this forum is that it spans topics from beginning to professional. There's a place for everyone.

josemfc

Post by josemfc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello, thank you. Now I have to get used to use this and get the most of this huge forum. I'll try to post regularly in my spare time.

Return to “Introduce yourself”